Welcome to the KAIROS Healer’s Academy, where your path to becoming a professional healer is a transformative journey of self-discovery and profound growth. Our comprehensive year-long training program supports you in working in harmony with Spirit and your innate gifts, all while helping you build out your prosperity and financial stability in the field of healing. We understand that financing your education is a crucial step, and we're here to guide you through the process. To make your journey smoother, we've compiled a list of financing options tailored to both Canadian and U.S. residents.
When paid in full tuition cost of Kairos Healers Academy is $14,888.* We also offer payments plans from 12 to 15 months.
*Pay in full by Oct 31st 2023 and pay only $14,444.
We work with a couple different lending companies that have financing options available to you with interests rates starting at 5.99% (depending on your credit score and financial circumstances) with 24-60 month loan terms. There are no penalties for paying the loan off sooner.
You credit score is not impacted by applying for these offers. You can apply to each of them to see what offers you get, and you will receive results in minutes.
Once you choose an offer and accept it, you can start your loan application process. Upon approval of your application, the funds should be in your bank account within 24-48 hours.
If you choose to get financing, you will need to put down a $500 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot and any bonuses offered in that time frame.
Please make your payment in full within one week of putting down the deposit, or as soon as you receive the funds from financing. We are able to work with you in extenuating circumstances.
For U.S. Residents:
If you’re a resident of the United States, we have two financing options to consider:
An excellent choice for U.S. residents is Flexxbuy, a trusted partner offering flexible financing solutions. While Flexxbuy does not have a co-applicant option in the initial application process, if you do get approved and start working with a lender, you may be able to add a co-applicant for better rates and options. To find out more, visit Flexxbuy for Kairos Healers Academy.
Here are their general guidelines:
Coach Financing USA offers a reliable pathway to secure financial support for your education. To qualify, you’ll need a credit score of 580 or above and an annual income at least four times the loan amount you’re requesting (e.g., $32,000 for an $8,000 loan).
Coach Financing recommends starting with a smaller loan request, such as $2,000, to explore your available options. If you qualify for more than you request, you will receive all of the offers available to you up to the highest loan amount. They offer two options
- Lending with Co-applicant: If you do not have a credit score of 580 or above and an annual income that is at least four times the loan amount, please have your co-applicant apply as the main borrower. Then you will be added on as the co-applicant. To get started and explore your loan options, click here.
- Lending without Co-applicant: Considers applicants with credit scores as low as 515 and has a large pool of potential lenders. To learn more click here.
For Canadian Residents:
If you’re a Canadian resident, our partner, Coach Financing, offers a convenient way to fund your education. To qualify, you’ll need a credit score of 580 or above and an annual income at least four times the loan amount you’re requesting (e.g., $32,000 for an $8,000 loan). Coach Financing recommends starting with a smaller loan request, such as $2,000, to explore your available options. If you qualify for more than you request, you will receive all of the offers available to you up to the highest loan amount. They offer two options:
- If you’d like to apply with a co-applicant click here. If you do not have a credit score of 580 or above and an annual income that is at least four times the loan amount, please have your co-applicant apply as the main borrower.
- To apply without a Co-applicant click here. This program considers applicants with credit scores as low as 515 and has a large pool of potential lenders.
For non-U.S. or Canadian Residents:
If you live outside the US and Canada, please contact us for other possible payment options.
Best Practices for Loan Applicants:
Before applying for any loan, it’s essential to be well-prepared. Here are some best practices to increase your chances of securing the financing you need:
- Check your credit score: Make sure it meets the required minimum (580 or above for Coach Financing).
- Assess your income: Ensure your annual income aligns with the loan amount you’re requesting.
- Start small: Consider beginning with a smaller loan request to explore your options. The lenders will give you higher offers than your request, if you qualify for them.
- Research and compare: Take the time to compare different financing providers and their terms.
- Once you click on an offer to accept it, the lender will inform you of what documents they need to complete the application. The usual items needed are: Paystubs if you’re a W2 Employee, 2 consecutive years of tax returns (2022 and 2021), and a Photo ID.
- Once you are approved for your loan and complete the full application process, you will generally receive the funds into your bank account within 24-48 hours
Your journey towards becoming a healer starts here, and we’re here to support you every step of the way. Explore your financing options and take the first step towards this year of deep transformation.
Ready to begin? Click on the links above to learn more and start your application process today!
If you feel that financing is not a viable option for you, you can apply for a partial scholarship here. Women of color will be given priority.
If you have any questions please contact Kairos Healers Academy at admin@KairosHealersAcademy.com. Thank you.
Last Updated: 10/12/2023